Thursday, 4 May 2017

ENNISKILLEN COMIC FEST PROGRAMME

The Enniskillen Comic Fest is happening over the next two days in the town of the same name in the heart of Northern Ireland, which for me is just a couple of hours of a Nintendo Switch-playing bus ride away from where I live.  I'll be there Saturday, so if you see a guy wandering around with a copy of The Oink! Book 1988 stop me and say hi!  I'm taking the book to hopefully get it signed by Lew Stringer and Davy Francis, two fan-favourite Oink! contributors and part of an utterly fantastic line-up of guests!  Below is the full list you can expect to see across the two-day con and the school and public events taking place:



You can read my preview post for my first ever comic con by clicking here and then go and check out the organiser's Facebook page by clicking here.

Hopefully see some of you there pig pals!  Plus don't forget if you can't make it you can follow my Instagram for loads of photos throughout the day and a full write-up soon here on The Oink! Blog.

No comments: