Friday, 27 December 2013

HAM-PERED BLOG

Hey all.  Well this isn't the best way to start a new year, but technical difficulties have, well, exterminated my laptop and thus the ability to scan and edit the pages of the comic.  I'm currently working on a different way to continue the blog (which with any luck shouldn't see any actual difference in quality for you all), but this could take a little while.  Please bare with me and we'll play catch-up ASAP - that's a promise.  And Uncle Pigg won't let me break it, trust me!

In the meantime, hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays and have a happy new year folks.  See you soon.  Very soon.

1 comment:

Lew Stringer said...

That's a bit of bad luck, Phil, but don't worry. I'm sure your piggy pals and ex-Oinkers won't mind the delay. Happy New Year to you and thanks for setting up this blog.